What's new

Trading advices and tips

JohnGraced

Hello guys, can we please share some strategies that we use for winning. I believe it will help someone else. As well as some tips to stay in blue or in profits. Though there might be loses, but also how to minimize them.

Hello guys, can we please share some strategies that we use for winning. I believe it will help someone else. As well as some tips to stay in blue or in profits. Though there might be loses, but also how to minimize them.
Trade the plan,stick to it,

It's okay to be different. I never quite understood price action. I see trendline everywhere, pin bars everywhere, support and resistance everywhere so I decided to put my trust in indicators which of course 99% of traders will say it's ridiculous but remember price action begun with a person in 1980. Before then how did traders make money? Anywhere my point is work with your understanding even if it stands out from the crowd. And also trading does not have to be hard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.