What's new

trading bot are they really worth it ?

They are useful if you are able to find a profitable strategy and turn it into an EA. Nonetheless I would suggest to always take a look at it while working.

I've bought two, they do take patience is all I can say, bcuz at first they didnt make the profit but then I gave it time and I'm swimming in pips.

Don’t expect overnight wonders to come from trading bots. I have used but you have to use them with a sharp mind. Also, test thoroughly on demo account.

Being able to support yourself with forex trading is possible, but it’s going to be very challenging. So, make sure you’re up for that challenge before you go ahead and invest a lot of funds. It will need time and patience.

The internet is the only school you’ll ever need. You can start with the basics and even learn the most complex trading strategies here. That’s how I learned and YouTube is a great resource. Of course, with the information explosion online, there’s a lot of junk out there and you have to know which sources to use. I suggest finding a good broker that has ample resources for learning forex trading. That should be your starting point.

When you begin live trading, start by investing a small amount of funds. Gradually increase your capital as you make money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.