What's new

Trading Tip of the day

G5 TM

Always have a plan – The most important of all tips on day trading. Don’t put real money on the line until you have a plan of action. That means know what you’re buying and selling, how much you’re going to trade and when you’re going to trade it. A trader without a plan is a pig heading for an expensive slaughter

If you work hard in your trading life then no one can make you stop earning money. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, proper guidance is most important to earn money from the forex market. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. My broker Eurotrader is very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. If you trade with a reliable broker then no one can make you stop earning money.

One tip I have come across is to have a checklist of your parameters for a trade with you before placing a trade.

Yep, should try demo trading to get comfortable with a strategy, but then psychology is a whole different monster itself.

Yep, should try demo trading to get comfortable with a strategy, but then psychology is a whole different monster itself.
yeah, psychology plays a big role in trading, it might be the major reason behind the loss. How do you manage your emotions while trading?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.