What's new

Profitable EA Traide Ringer v4.02 (New Update)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bhushansky

Traide Ringer is simple to setup. It takes trades in less than 10 minutes. Preloaded settings are ready to work. The proven logic determines the best entry and exit points.

An increasing amount of the trading being done in the Forex market is being performed by Expert Advisors, software that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI). The use of these forex expert advisors is proving, in many cases, to be more successful than just manual trading alone.

SIMPLE SETUP – Take trades in less than 10 minutes.

FULLY OPTIMIZED – Preloaded settings are ready to work.

PROVEN LOGIC – Determines the best entry and exit points.

Receive Accurate Wedge Alerts All Day Long and Enter the Trades You Want.

GRID BASED

HIGH TIME FRAMES

RECOVERY SYSTEM

FULLY OPTIMIZED – Preloaded settings are ready to work

FAST TRADING – Many short trades with small profits

Drawdown is a natural occurrence with any trading and should not cause unnecessary alarm. At the same time, we want to be responsible and make educated decisions that help avoid drawdown at the wrong times.
Floating Drawdown Expectations:
.01 per 1,000$ (Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 2-5%
Recommended Equity Protector= 20-25
.02 per 1000$ (Medium Risk) (Higher than Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 3-8%
Recommended Equity Protector= 25-30
.03 per 1000$ (HIGH RISK) (Aggressive; not Recommended unless account size is $3,000)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 6-15%
Recommended Equity Protector= 30
Here are some factors that could cause unexpected drawdown

1. News Events = If the software is running during an Economic News event that can cause high volatility in the market place can result in a higher drawdown experience with the Traide Ringer Software.
  2. Low Liquidity – When running the software during times of low liquidity; Bank Holidays, In between sessions and Fridays. This is because with low liquidity there is less volatility, which results in smaller movements in the market. When this takes place the software has less opportunity to close profit positions so you may experience more drawdown than normal.
  3. Running anything different than the recommended settings the company has provided, such as more aggressive settings and starting the Traide Ringer as soon as the market opens on Sunday when spreads have not normalized.

Attachments

• Traideringer.zip
    98.9 KB · Views: 312
  • settingringer.png
    settingringer.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 305
so many traide ringer threads... which one is worked?
I guess all are the same. there is v 4.03 out, but not much info if bugs are fixed. In v 4.02 news filter doesn't work and hedging on all pairs doesn't work. So far I noticed only on EURUSD that it opens in trend and countertrend, but other pairs no. If it's fixed in v 4.03 I don't know. Somebody should share info about this if the latest update is working OK.

I guess all are the same. there is v 4.03 out, but not much info if bugs are fixed. In v 4.02 news filter doesn't work and hedging on all pairs doesn't work. So far I noticed only on EURUSD that it opens in trend and countertrend, but other pairs no. If it's fixed in v 4.03 I don't know. Somebody should share info about this if the latest update is working OK.
I am trying v 4.02 so far so good in this flat market situation on EU, EJ and UJ.. Will try 4.03. let see and will post the result..

Is this a different version of v 4.02? I don't have telegram info on it. also, news filter is not working.
this is v4.02 BUT everything is fixed, the newsfilter does not require the FFC indicator only the URl(the old version filter did work but people did not add the FFc indicator for it) but the equity protector and all the other bugs have been fixed 100%

this is v4.02 BUT everything is fixed, the newsfilter does not require the FFC indicator only the URl(the old version filter did work but people did not add the FFc indicator for it) but the equity protector and all the other bugs have been fixed 100%
Did you notice if it opens trend and countertrend trades on all pairs? Also, can you please share the EA for us? So for the news, we just add in mt4 the url of forexfactory and it should be ok?

So is anyone making $ with this? Some say it's good others can't figure out the settings. Very confusing.

You need to manage it also. Put lower risk if you want to survive. In a ranging market it works, if we go to trending it will be a different story...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.