What's new

Traide Ringer Version 4.01 15% weekly profit

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

pedro30th

I am using Traide Ringer v4.01, i already found the best SET file that can profit 15% weekly with maximum 20% drawdown. I am hapoy to share with you my SET File and also i hope someone can give me a latest version v4.02. Happy Trading.

Attachments

• 79233420_1508827935935476_4929265740063703040_n.jpg
    79233420_1508827935935476_4929265740063703040_n.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 234
I am using Traide Ringer v4.01, i already found the best SET file that can profit 15% weekly with maximum 20% drawdown. I am hapoy to share with you my SET File and also i hope someone can give me a latest version v4.02. Happy Trading.

Could you share your settings? I use the EA, but i have no real victory with it :-(

i have a version of the traideringer v4.01 is it the same as mine?
I tested on the offical paid traideringer vs this version. There are multiple bugs especially the pips distance and martingale multiplier enteres the trade randomly.. quite dangerous though

Attachments

• Traideringerv4_Full_Unlocked.ex4
    90.8 KB · Views: 77
Hi, are you able to share your .set files for traide ringer, thank you

Hi,
Can you share your .set file settings ?
i have a version of the traideringer v4.01

Thank you

Are you still using it?
Please give feedback would love to give it a try and give feedback aswell!

Looks very promising!!

Any chance of showing your settings?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.