What's new

Trend Bands Forex Strategy

Trend Bands Forex Strategy is a system suitable for trading in intraday time frames like 5 minute and 15 minute charts. It is a trend following trading system which means you should be trading only in the direction of the major trend when using this system. This trading system is very simple and is useful for beginner traders. The Trend Bands Forex System consists of five technical indicators. Three of those indicators are in the main chart window and two of them are in the indicator window.

Attachments

• Trend-Bands-System.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 25
Excellent write up. Easy to understand your theory about entry and exit. Pls can you have someone code it as and ea for everyone in this forum..That would be excellent.

Excellent write up. Easy to understand your theory about entry and exit. Pls can you have someone code it as and ea for everyone in this forum..That would be excellent.

I am searching best profitable trading strategy in Google since 2021 but not find any best strategy please help me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.