What's new

Trend lines alerts indicator PRO

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kz1

So the indicator will alert you with sound, alert window, push smartphone notification, mail alert about touching any trend lines or horizontal lines on a chart with BUY/SELL signal, pair, timeframe, price info and arrow on a chart.

️Since now this indicator have email alerts with chart screenshots of the setups it helps to check the market condition to validate money making opportunity without opening trading terminal.

Open Trades only when there is a buy or sell signal when price is at the extreme of the channel and the wave have have completed 1-5.

This is the best trading system i have ever used though I merged it with part of another system for double confirmation.

Use this to break the banks, it has a high winning rate.

Attachments

• 1618639615948.png
    1618639615948.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 103
  • FX_Elliot Wave_Trendline_AutoPlot.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 93

So the indicator will alert you with sound, alert window, push smartphone notification, mail alert about touching any trend lines or horizontal lines on a chart with BUY/SELL signal, pair, timeframe, price info and arrow on a chart.

️Since now this indicator have email alerts with chart screenshots of the setups it helps to check the market condition to validate money making opportunity without opening trading terminal.

Open Trades only when there is a buy or sell signal when price is at the extreme of the channel and the wave have have completed 1-5.

This is the best trading system i have ever used though I merged it with part of another system for double confirmation.

Use this to break the banks, it has a high winning rate.
nice one

Reactions: Kz1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.