What's new

Strategy Trend Profiteer trading system from Mike Nuroc

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daily69

Hello friends, sharing here the Trend profiteer system....hoping some of you can benefit...I tried it today and made some pips (attached my logs for today)

Attachments

• Trend profiteer.zip
    968.7 KB · Views: 167
  • more.PNG
    more.PNG
    437.1 KB · Views: 163
Hello friends, sharing here the Trend profiteer system....hoping some of you can benefit...I tried it today and made some pips (attached my logs for today)
thanks... ive downloaded the EA but when i try to activate it a message comes up saying i need to add an activation email. Whats the email? and where do i put the email on MT4?

Is it profitable and trustable?

Yes it is profitable...although I use a different system (shared here in this forum)

Attached a trade that I presently am in

Attachments

• gj sell high risk.png
    gj sell high risk.png
    329.9 KB · Views: 8
Here is another trade ,,,got in the trade after the first pulback...lets see when I wlll collect my profits

Attachments

• ej sell.png
    ej sell.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 5
thanks... ive downloaded the EA but when i try to activate it a message comes up saying i need to add an activation email. Whats the email? and where do i put the email on MT4?

I am afraid I do not have the email...but am using it without the EA.....The final trade for today i take on gold

Attachments

• gold.png
    gold.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.