What's new

TRENDLINE BREAKOUT TRADING STRATEGY

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adamxifufununu

Trading in the Forex market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available to educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Forex trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. emotion smile

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Attachments

• Trendline Breakout Strategy-1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Trading in the Forex market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available to educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Forex trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. emotion smile

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
One of the strategies I use to trade as well a good strategy to start with

Hom tks for sharing. You use this in your trade system? any tips or PDF to explain to trade?
Yes, however this is not the only strategy i use... it seems to me you need to create a solid trading framework based on a number of factors, like chart patterns etc and then stick to it. If you don't see the setups you have anticipated to trade that simply means you stay out of the markets:censored: You can also drop me your email, I will send some books you can read to gain more insight into Forex.:coffee:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.