What's new

Use Stop Losses wisely:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Stop losses are a fantastic tool to ensure you don’t lose too much on trades that turn sour. However, make sure they aren’t placed too close to the original amount, or you will be closed out before any real market movement occurs.

Stop loss and take profit both are very important tool of forex market. Stop loss helps to prevent big loss and take profit ensures the sure amount of profit. These two things help a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online for the whole day and night. These two elements can help the trader to fix his loss and profit. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I can easily set my loss ratio and profit amount by the use of stop loss and take profit bar. It keeps me tension free and i don't need to sit all day long for making profit or not to make loss.

i totally agree ...sometimes i notice that where we place our stop loss should have been where we executed our trades:cautious::cautious:....

Yes stop loss and take profit are the best way to minimize loss ratio or get valuable profit.
But it's also critical to use a correct stop loss. It's better to appropriate stop loss ratio which can be easily bearable or co

Stop loss and take profit both are very important tool of forex market. Stop loss helps to prevent big loss and take profit ensures the sure amount of profit. These two things help a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online for the whole day and night. These two elements can help the trader to fix his loss and profit. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I can easily set my loss ratio and profit amount by the use of stop loss and take profit bar. It keeps me tension free and i don't need to sit all day long for making profit or not to make loss.
Forex trading is truly profitable but for making money rapidly a trader needs to work hard, perseverance and acquire good trading knowledge. By acquiring good trading knowledge and working hard always with good patience you can keep your trade profitable as you want. ForexOne is the best broker for providing best and effective services in to the world’s Forex traders since they have free learning courses, smooth and error free environment and good motivation.

Stop loss as Take profit must be contextualized in the market used for, each market and pair has it is own rule that a trader must understand and read between the charts.

Placing a SL on every position is very important for your protection. However you need to let your trade breathe, so don't make it too tight, otherwise you could be stopped out before the position goes in your favour.

Hello there. I'm new to forex. Can guide me on how to calculate and set the stop loss?
Identify where you are going to place your stop loss and this must be based on the market conditions…look for swing highs and swing lows. For example, you want to sell GBPUSD and you note that to place your stop loss, you have to place it above and just outside of the resistance level (swing high)

A lot of people have a SL which is too tight and get taken out the trade, even though their sense of where the market was going is correct.

This is one of the hardest parts about trading in my experience. I'm sure if I was better at finding the best entry it wouldn't be such an issue though :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.