What's new

very accurate 60 second bb strategy

kieuhienvbhp

Hi guys, today i want to explain to you the strategy i use for 60 second trading. I have read various different strategies on this site and other sites and tested many, but i believe the strategy i use is the best. Its very accurate and very simple, but you do need to be very patient as trades are very few in a day, but those trades that do come up are like i say "very accurate".

only one indicator is used: bollinger band set at period 20 and deviation 3.

we are looking for price to either move up to the upper bollinger band or down to the lower bollinger band and we need price to completely close outside of the bollinger band.

so if a bull candle closes completely outside of the upper bollinger band then we make a put trade on next candle

if a bear candle closes completely outside of the lower bollinger band we make a call trade on next candle.

please note, when i say completely close outside of bollinger band i mean both corners of the candle needs to be outside and away from the bollinger band. please look at screen shots.EURUsd 2.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.