What's new

volatility-hypertrend indicator 2019

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
i am uploading an indicator...which seems pretty useful for traders....hope if you like it..then please make an expert for it...
indicator is very simple....simply gives signals for buy/sell position base on ATR....
please make an expert which should consist SL, TP and also multiplier (though i will not use it) and please if we also can change the "ATR Periods" which is in the indicator.....we will make set file later...thank you...

Attachments

• volatility-hypertrend.ex4
    22.1 KB · Views: 39
i am uploading an indicator...which seems pretty useful for traders....hope if you like it..then please make an expert for it...
indicator is very simple....simply gives signals for buy/sell position base on ATR....
please make an expert which should consist SL, TP and also multiplier (though i will not use it) and please if we also can change the "ATR Periods" which is in the indicator.....we will make set file later...thank you...
Very interesting indicator. The link is with the source code. My system with this indicator proves promising. I welcome the coder's interest in creating EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.