What's new

General Volatility Index 75 and so on

danielbyt

hi Guys

Can anyone please recommend any brokers which can trade Volatility Index eg: Volatility 100 index, volatility 75 index, and so on? I only found Binary.com but my country can’t open an account with this company. Need help here.

For all info: Volatility 75 index can be traded 24/7. Everyday make money.

indicator gives us a good opportunity to enter the trade.
First, follow the trend. Do not trade against the trend. Use higher time frames such as H4, D1.

After some research on google and a few other forums, It seems like only binarycom is offering the synthetic volatility index 10-100 as well as their high frequency pairs.

indicator gives us a good opportunity to enter the trade.
First, follow the trend. Do not trade against the trend. Use higher time frames such as H4, D1.
According to my trading knowledge the assistance of a good Forex broker in a trader’s life is very important. Because the good Forex broker gives necessary services and right trading path to do trading in a profitable way. The reliable trading broker called ForexOne always gives active customer service, daily assistance, expert guideline, error free and fastest trade execution, easy withdraw and instant cash back service, fluent and smooth trading environment etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.