What's new

Strategy VOLUMEN REVERSAL INDICATOR - 80% result & 95% with 1/2 step martingale

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

xpertxcom

found this reversal indicator..80% results for binary options 1 minute and 95% results with 2 step martingale max. its one of the best indicator i found for reversal over the internet forums. check this out....If anyone have mq4 of this indicator please share so the developers can develop some good ea with it...

Attachments

• Volumen Reversal Alarm (1).ex4
    21.6 KB · Views: 296
d
found this reversal indicator..80% results for binary options 1 minute and 95% results with 2 step martingale max. its one of the best indicator i found for reversal over the internet forums. check this out....If anyone have mq4 of this indicator please share so the developers can develop some good ea with it...
do you try this in real account??

that is great if only it doesnt repaint like you said. the question is why are traders looking for non repainting indicactors? we can backtest the strategy so thanks for sharing

sooner or later martingale will blow the account.
this is my point of view.
regards

Thank you very much for sharing it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.