What's new

VPS

I am sorry, but in my opinion, "cheap" and "low latency" doesn't work together. There are many cheap VPS providers. But they do not provide a low latency. You reach low latency when putting the server right next to the broker's home server (for example NYC). This location has its price. Furthermore, you need the correct infrastructure (Equinix or Level3 for example). This makes it a bit expensiver. So you have to decide what is important for you.

"Zero latency" is nearly impossible. For example, I put your VPS directly on a Server from IC Markets (it's my Kiwi VPS, please don't blame me for this product placementemotion smile). Then you have a latency of 0ms. But even the broker's software configuration my cause latency. So the latency from digitalforex to IC markets is 0.4ms, even if VPS and Forex broker are on the same server.

Next thing you should consider: why you need a VPS with 0ms latency? If you are using a super fast salping robot, it probably makes sense. Most robots does not need such a low latency in order to make profits.

I agree withdigifx: also in my opinion,low latency and cheap doesn't work together. You don't reach latency when putting the server right next to the broker's home server.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.