What's new

Wanted broker ECN

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sohe2018

I am looking for a forex broker, with a good reputation, ECN with a maximum commission of 3 $. (tot. 1.5+1.5)
Platform MT5
Tips ?

If you need a ECN/STP/RAW account which offers very tight spreads, you will have to pay commissions. That's how the brokers make money.However, comparatively speaking i''m trading with FP Markets as they have some of the tightest spreads and they only charge 6$ per round lot compared to other similar brokers who charge 7$ as commission. If you join under a IB partner you can even get it for around 5$ commission i believe.

Try Fp Markets they are good ECN brokers and they do not charge for withdrawal, the spreads are lower as promised and if maintained certain lots free VPS is provided.

TradeView is the slowest broker in terms of service in my opinion. When I want to withdraw my funds, I have to confirm again via my mobile phone number and then I have confirmation via email. Why it is so hard to request any withdrawal? You guys should leave TradeView.

I recommend trading with FP Markets (ASIC regualted), they offer a ECN/RAW account which offers very tight spreads. Another advantage is that commmission is lesser compared to other ECN brokers ($6 per round lot)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.