What's new

New EA WEALTH _MINISTER Auto-Harmonic Scanner System

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Ndila

Hey. I am looking to buy wealth_minster's harmonic scanner since its going for R700. It looks ok buy am not sure. Does anyone know whether it repaints or not?

Hey. I am looking to buy wealth_minster's harmonic scanner since its going for R700. It looks ok buy am not sure. Does anyone know whether it repaints or not?
Its a very profitable scanner. Got it a few weeks back, deposited R500 into my trading account. Now sitting on R3700. I can give it to you for R300

He replied that it repaints here and there but there's ways to avoid that according to the manual.

Thing is He sold it to me my guy ‍♂️ If you could forward me FxSniper24 updated version I'd give it to you. I have proof

Zero seven six three nine three three six three zero. You can also download it from here and send the indicator here.

No I have that one I wanted the updated version BRO's dont get me wrong please. I really will if it the updated version serious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.