What's new

What are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners

Beginners should use pairs that are low in liquidity and higher in volatility. I suggest using EURUSD since it is the most used pair by both beginners and experienced traders.

Beginners should use pairs that are low in liquidity and higher in volatility. I suggest using EURUSD since it is the most used pair by both beginners and experienced traders.
Totally agree with this
Yes, EURUSD would be the most appropriate pair you want to go with. Best of Luck:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I think beginners mostly stick to the major pairs like EUR/USD. It is because they are more safe and popular. I also started with major pairs as a beginner. It's better to focus on mastering one pair that fits your strategy and also convenient based on your geographical location. Trading with multiple pairs can be stressful for a beginner. So I would say choose a pair that works for you and stick to that for a while.

Hi guys, in your experience what do you think are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners?
I can also recommend you start with EU first. Because (a) there are more tools, indicators and Bots or EAs to support this pair. (b) this pair (and probably with GU) has lower or smaller spread with most brokers. However in my case, I started with XAUUSD first. because there are 28 pairs and somehow when you trade only one pair, you tend to get distracted to view and try other pairs especially when you are using demo money. With Gold, there is only one pair. also while Gold may appear to be more profitable, it comes with higher risk. Also with gold there are fewer EAs to consider, esp with free EAs. Hope this helps?

In my opinion, the most suitable pair for beginners is the EURUSD, it is also used by many forex traders. The spreads on EURUSD are mostly tighter with lower volatility.

In my opinion, the best forex pairs to trade for beginners are EURUSD or GBPUSD since their volatility is lower and their liquidity is higher, it is also used by many experienced traders.

For beginners, I suggest using currency pairs that are high in liquidity and low in volatility, which can result in tight spreads.

The best examples of pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/GBP,...

Because gold respects support and resistance, with simple strategies a beginner could make good money and learn confidence

It is recommended to start with just one currency pair and the best one for beginning is EUR/USD as it has the smallest spread and there is a lot of information and analysis available on these currencies to make sound predictions on their value. Another option is GBP/USD which has a similar style of movements as the EUR/USD. But it is not obligatory to trade more than one pair, but there are a lot of traders who trade one currency all the time!

In my opinion, beginners should always start with the major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY because they are more safe, liquid and low in volatility. The EUR/USD is the most traded pair among others and is loved by both experienced & beginner traders.

A beginner should trade with major currency pairs with heavy volumes. The best currency pair for traders is the EUR/USD.

I started with the EUR/USD pair when I was a beginner. I still stick to the major pairs most of the time. It is better to focus on one pair at a time for a beginner. You can start with any major pair as they have more trade volume. Good luck!

All pairs are good for trading and it depends on your trading strategy and preferences what type of trading you prefer. The best one for beginners is EUR/USD as it has the smallest spread and there is a lot of information and analysis available on these currencies to make sound predictions on their value. Another option is GBP/USD which has a similar style of movements. If you love taking risks then, you should go for minor or exotic pairs as they have less liquidity and high spreads but more the risk, greater the chances of return. On the contrary, if you want to be on safer side, then major currency pairs would be the apt choice as they have higher liquidity and leverage.

In my opinion these are the best forex pairs that beginners should start with.
  1. EURUSD
  2. GBPUSD
  3. USDCHF
  4. USDCAD
  5. USDJPY

Since these are the major pairs, they are highly liquid and comparatively stable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.