What's new

General What are the best timeframes and indicators for boom and crash?

i think it will be depend on how you trader, if you like to be a scalper then it will be better to use smaller timeframe. but if you are not a scalper, i think the higher the better

I'm noob but i found at fast that all TF must be used, got trapped a number of times in sideways market and also lost cause i was not paying attention to 4h and D to see the overall and made bad bets into picks.

I've watched a number of BTMM, found them very valueble and from what i've seen spending an entire week in front of the screen, the cycles are real, quarter cycles, hard to manage by MM, Monthly cycles, become obvious with the right charts, and if you spot the monthly cycles, as in this month cycle start a 1.0 and goes high stay there for 2 weeks then comes back the 4th week and closes at about 1.0 value, stuff like that. If you read the weekly properly then you can anticipate the daily and so on.

Also forgot to add, real world events of great impact do have a bearing so the MM job is not always that easy at rigging stuff up into the big cycles but daily cycles inside the week are manageable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.