What's new

What are the best times to trade?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

megaquest

new to trading are there best times to trade, are spreads higher or lower at specific times, does the market move differently at specific time periods?

To be very honest, Forex education is the one thing that a trader badly needs. Free only resources are available in bulk for learning how to trade in the most exact way. Forex traders can follow e-books, video tutorials (on YouTube), and web contents to develop the basics of trading. With the growth of technology, learning has become so easy for traders.

The best time to trade is based on the currency pairs. For example, I trade with EURUSD and I prefer using London and New York time with a 20-minute time frame.

I think right trading session time can be open trade, Forex market trading zone four types, choose the trading time zone and seclect the terminal pairs, you open trade.

The trades do not work like this, they can give us profit as if they are following the trend, but if the trades are against us, they will give us losses. We need the strategies to control loss and greed and to produce a profit.

There are no such things as "best" or "worst" times. All that is relevant for successful trading is deep knowledge and a good strategy and the currency pair trader is trading. If you do not spend your money strategically, you will get a loss no matter what time it is.

Been trading for awhile now. The most volatile times would be London and New York Session. If you want to hit the most number of pips in a short time then go for these sessions. But if you want slow and steady go for Asia sessions. I scalp mostly during New York sessions and in about 2 hours, I get my 20-30 pips.

Asia session is a bit boring, you enter the market at opening of Japan then sometimes only hit your stop or target after 2 or 4 hours.

It depends on your strategy really.

I have a bot that scalps 10 pips daily from EURUSD from 20:00 - 00:00 GMT daily.

It mostly depends on the currency pair. For example, I trade using the GBPUSD currency pair and the best time to trade it was during London or New York time.

Honestly, personally I think London and New York sessions are the best time to trade but it all depends on your trading style and timezone.

Every trading session is good for trading, provided the currency pairs you have chosen are right. I was trading EUR/USD until last month, but then started trading USD/JPY in the Asian session after seeing its potential.

In the foreign exchange market, there is no best or worst time to make a trade. However, the best time can be determined on the basis of currency pairs. When the currency pairs are highly liquid and also offers volatility, traders can choose to trade them at that time.

The forex trading market offers optimum flexibility in timing and is open 24 hrs a day for five days a week. There is no such thing as the best time in the forex market and your knowledge & experience is all that matters. It also depends on the currency pair you’re trading but London and New York sessions are good timings to trade.

Generally, traders trade when the market has the maximum liquidity because then, they can avail more opportunities. So, that time would be when London and NY sessions overlap. So, this particular session can be tried.

Forex trading can be handled in the best manner, if you have deep knowledge and experience. Yet, the market is classified on the basis of volatility. Hence, if you want to trade for frequent profits, then, you should trade when the London and New York sessions overlap because the market is most liquid at that time. On the other hand, the Tokyo session is best for slow speed trading and it has steady liquidity.

The best time to trade would be New York or London time, and that is also based on the currency pairs like EURUSD or GBPUSD. The forex market has four trading zones so it is better to choose the time zone based on the currency pair.

The best time for trading can be predicted based on the currency pairs one is trading. It depends on what currency pair you are trading with.

The best time to trade can differ based on whether you want calm market conditions or volatile swings to make profits. Personally I prefer the timing when London and Newyork markets overlap as the liquidity is optimum at that time and the market doesn’t fluctuate wildly.

The forex market operates during the typical business hours of four different time zones worldwide.

If you want to do trading in the U.S./London time zone, you can trade from 8 a.m. to noon EST because the market overlap, so it will have the heaviest volume of trading so that it will be the best trading opportunity for yourself.

You can also trade in the Sydney/Tokyo market from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. if you want to. It’s not volatile as the U.S./London market, but it offers opportunities to take a chance if you want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.