What's new

What Brokers Offer The Least Spreads Possible?

Bernie

I'm searching for a broker with the tightest spreads. I tried IC Markets but found out that in volatile markets, the spreads spike very much, making it harder to enter a profitable trade. So, what are your best alternatives?

Like any other financial market while traders are exchanging financial assets and trying to make profit from the exchange; we currency traders are exchanging currency a monetary standard. So; money management it is highly essential for the forex trader since if the money is properly utilized only then a trader will have assurance that he will earn good money from the trading. My broker ForexChief is providing me full customer support and expert assistance so that I can engage in profitable and successful trading all the time by properly managing my funds.

I'm searching for a broker with the tightest spreads. I tried IC Markets but found out that in volatile markets, the spreads spike very much, making it harder to enter a profitable trade. So, what are your best alternatives?
interactive brokers

The brokers with the lowest spreads according to my trading experience is ICM, XM and FP Markets. The spreads average around 0.3 pips in most major pairs, and in FP markets the spreads stay consistent even during volatile market movements.

It isn't that a trader will accomplish benefit just by an irregular decision of broker. In forex, broker determination is an intense activity and I have directed appropriate market analysis to discover my broker ForexChief. I have picked this broker as it is giving me tightest spread, lower exchange costs, intensely lower commission rate and getting a charge out of simpler entrée to numerous budgetary markets which all are guaranteeing me enhancement offices in simpler mode.

I’ve traded with many different brokers till now but when it comes to spreads I would say turnkeyforex is most suitable. Even during high volatility the spreads remain narrow.

Yes, Hedging and scalping are my favorite strategies, but IC Markets broke my dream ! IC Markets is not allow me to do that, I can not scalping, I have to hold my position at least 10 minutes and I can not doing hedging! If they knew I do that, they will cancel my profit even they suspend my account with my money inside!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.