What's new

What do you do when you have blown your forex account

Ultrabeatz

I recently blew a live account trading with a bot. The funds were investors funds and Its hard not to be depressed but what do i do and how do i move from here...

Move on. Don’t get depressed get angry find $50 and learn to grow a small account with small targets $5.
Whentrading with robots risk very little let it work.
Don’t give up learn

Move on. Take a break. And DO NOT revenge trade. It only leads to deeper losses. Also try to backtest and paper trade.

I'll end on this note. I recently watched a youtube video that kind of shifted how i look at trading. The guy in the video said this:

"It's not your job to make money. The market makes money. Your job is to protect the money."

If right now you're not making money trade. Protect your money and paper trade.

It is clear that abandoned is not an option ... You just have to start over and above all learn from your mistakes

Take a break. Learn from your mistakes. You will gain more in the future. If your bot can have money management option, please enable it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.