What's new

General what do you want to learn before going live

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
In my opinion, one should learn about support and resistance, trendlines, and candlestick patterns before going live. I find it interesting that almost all successful traders use these tools.

I still struggle with emotions while trading. Haven’t been able to get rid of anxiety although it’s been a while since I started trading live.

Have you been profitable? the question is are you profitable in demo? then it's time to replicate in live. If you don't have money management down in Demo no need to make it into live and wasting your money.

A feasible trading strategy. In the end, that’s what matters. Traders should also know about risk management and how to control emotions during trading.

I believe it's important to learn as much as you can from fundamental to technical analysis, EA's and indicators....

I would like to learn how to read candles, knowing the movement of the candles, will help in making profitable trades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.