What's new

What is the best Bot for Gold with proven results?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adsman

Hello everyone,
There are a lot of bots out there. All of them claim that they are the best but in reality, something else will come up with the results. I think this is the question of most users here who are interested in trading Gold. Please let us know What is the best BOT EA for Trading GOLD with PROVEN results?
Thank you so much in advanced.

Hello everyone,
There are a lot of bots out there. All of them claim that they are the best but in reality, something else will come up with the results. I think this is the question of most users here who are interested in trading Gold. Please let us know What is the best BOT EA for Trading GOLD with PROVEN results?
Thank you so much in advanced.
Find your own strategy and make it successful

I notice Gold likes to trade in increments of 250 but I break it down into to 125 Pips...so for example 1900,1925,1950,1975,2000. Between 1900 and 1925 I measure 50% with the fibs which is like 192.500 I believe. Place Support and Resistance on the levels and look for the good ole break and retest and whatever additional confirmations. Works like a charm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.