What's new

What is the best broker in your opinion?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Broker Forex plays an important role in the market. So I have to choose a reliable and honest broker. Many traders make the mistake of choosing the right broker. There are many complexities to follow in trading them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best brokers are the ones with good regulation, transparent business practices, good custom services and excellent trading conditions. Frankly, almost no broker covers all of these at the same time.

Choosing the right forex broker is crucial for getting the most out of a forex deal. Choosing your forex broker carefully is therefore very important if you want to get the maximum benefit from the forex market. Here are some tips that can help you choose the right forex broker.

What are the tips exactly? Please elaborate?
When I pick a broker the first thing I look at is regulation.

The brokers who don’t charge commissions generally charge very high spreads. Your focus should be on lower overall costs and not commissions particularly. I use Coinexx, their spreads as well as commissions are both very reasonable.

Lots of brokers and difficult to say which is best. but I can tell you what things to check when you are selecting your best broker.

First, I see if regulated or not. If not regulated, I cross them out from my list. I dont want to risk my money with non regulated broker. also check points like negative balance protection.
Second: I check what platform – because I wanted mobile trading. Find c-trader very good.

3 - I check for reviews on other site. If bad reviews – just leave them out. I read v. good reviews about Axiory on 55brokers and Trust Pilot, so I put them on my list when choosing. Now I am trading here for over 1 year.

4 – check basics – like tight spread, commission, how fast execution (slippage), leverage, lots of instruments (so diversify is easy)
5. Whether won awards, etc. specially for like customer service and transparentcy

You pay your money you takes your choice. The highly regulated brokers typically have higher spreads but being regulated means you are protected if something bad happens. All these brokers with registered in carribbean or pacific islands, well if something happens dont bank on getting your money back!

Not all properly regulated brokers have spreads that high. One just has to be patient when searching for the best possible broker for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.