What's new

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

talhayousuf

I will give you my list but first, a few thoughts.

Although I do not believe in a bitcoin bubble I do believe in an eventual ‘altcoin bubble’ fueled by speculation and it will eventually pop. Recognize that and try to plan for it. Here is my plan.

There are two forces at work in the crypto arena. There is actual hard work and good platforms being set up that will have a future..and then there is the speculation in the market to make a quick buck. I saw this in https://worldwide-invest.co.uk/ . Which is a great Forum for Crypto Currencies

I would recommend that you play in the speculation all you want. It is so hard to resist when it looks so easy and few, even those of us who have been burned in the past, find the allure irresistible. But you can be smart about it. Once Amazon doubled in price from $20 to $40 I am sure many sold out and took their profits and felt pretty good. The ones that held profited much more.

So divide your portfolio into two categories-the ‘earners’ and the HODLs. If you do not like to speculate just put the HODL’s into your stable of cryptos. If you like to speculate then do so to the best of your ability, but bleed profits off that and buy into your HODLs. Hopefully you will generate money in speculation and then actually ‘invest’ it in the ones with staying power who will survive a crash.

You will monitor these choices at all times and make corrections as the expanse of the market evolves and unfolds in the next few years. Try to be patient and try to remember that true wealth will not be a flash in the pan—but a studied and deliberate pathway.

The ‘Average Joe’ here has a distinct advantage for the first time in a very long time to be ahead of the 1% and traditional financial forces. They are not in this yet—but they will be. If you are smart and methodical you can surf that wave to the shore rather than be buried by big money while standing on the beach and collecting a few leftover scraps. Now is our time and don’t waste it by being short sighted to the potential.

Here is the list of cryptos that I believe will have a place in the future. I do not have a crystal ball and do not offer these as financial advice-just the ones I like now and will continue to watch. The first ten will be in order of importance as I see it and the rest are in no particular order. I encourage you to do your own due diligence on all of them as you may see something I do not. Make you own list and remain faithful to it.

Bitcoin and its forks (Lite, Cash,Gold) the children are not as strong as BTC so watch them

Ethereum and it’s forks-(Classic and the new one on the 19th) Same with the new forks here too

Iota —Tangle platform-fast-no fees ( I think ITC is the Asian Iota but I do not have a position in it)

Cardano—Great team

Factom —-Business records and land titles

EthLend—Micro business loans

Adex—Advertising tied to NEO Platform

Neo—Asian Ethereum

Monero and Zcoin—Anonimity

Ripple-Stellar Lumens—Both created by the same guy. I hate Ripple(the Anti-Bitcoin) but it may find a place in spite of it’s failings. Stellar Lumens is essentially a decentralized Ripple with a finite number of coins (100billion is still plenty I guess) whereas Ripple has 100 billion but can mint more- all they want, anytime they want—but it does have a foothold in big banking but keep your finger on the sell button.

These are in no order and have not attained the status as the above for me but I have positions in all of them until something changes. If they appear more speculative as time passes I will liquidate and bleed the profits into coins above them.

OMISGO

BAT

NEM (XEM)

NXT

LISK

MONACOIN

NAVCOIN

ZENCOIN

TRON

MAID SAFE COIN -new to list

GUPPY—new to list

VERGE—new to list

The vast world of the speculations from here on-many of which will make a lot of money and some of which may be the final winners for all we know.

Good luck.

Although I do not believe in a bitcoin bubble I do believe in an eventual ‘altcoin bubble’ fueled by speculation and it will eventually pop. Recognize that and try to plan for it. Here is my plan.

There are two forces at work in the crypto arena. There is actual hard work and good platforms being set up that will have a future..and then there is the speculation in the market to make a quick buck. I saw this in https://worldwide-invest.co.uk/ . Which is a great Forum for Crypto Currencies

I would recommend that you play in the speculation all you want. It is so hard to resist when it looks so easy and few, even those of us who have been burned in the past, find the allure irresistible. But you can be smart about it. Once Amazon doubled in price from $20 to $40 I am sure many sold out and took their profits and felt pretty good. The ones that held profited much more.

So divide your portfolio into two categories-the ‘earners’ and the HODLs. If you do not like to speculate just put the HODL’s into your stable of cryptos. If you like to speculate then do so to the best of your ability, but bleed profits off that and buy into your HODLs. Hopefully you will generate money in speculation and then actually ‘invest’ it in the ones with staying power who will survive a crash.

You will monitor these choices at all times and make corrections as the expanse of the market evolves and unfolds in the next few years. Try to be patient and try to remember that true wealth will not be a flash in the pan—but a studied and deliberate pathway.

The ‘Average Joe’ here has a distinct advantage for the first time in a very long time to be ahead of the 1% and traditional financial forces. They are not in this yet—but they will be. If you are smart and methodical you can surf that wave to the shore rather than be buried by big money while standing on the beach and collecting a few leftover scraps. Now is our time and don’t waste it by being short sighted to the potential.

Here is the list of cryptos that I believe will have a place in the future. I do not have a crystal ball and do not offer these as financial advice-just the ones I like now and will continue to watch. The first ten will be in order of importance as I see it and the rest are in no particular order. I encourage you to do your own due diligence on all of them as you may see something I do not. Make you own list and remain faithful to it.

Bitcoin and its forks (Lite, Cash,Gold) the children are not as strong as BTC so watch them

Ethereum and it’s forks-(Classic and the new one on the 19th) Same with the new forks here too

Iota —Tangle platform-fast-no fees ( I think ITC is the Asian Iota but I do not have a position in it)

Cardano—Great team

Neo—Asian Ethereum

Ripple-Stellar Lumens—Both created by the same guy. I hate Ripple(the Anti-Bitcoin) but it may find a place in spite of it’s failings. Stellar Lumens is essentially a decentralized Ripple with a finite number of coins (100billion is still plenty I guess) whereas Ripple has 100 billion but can mint more- all they want, anytime they want—but it does have a foothold in big banking but keep your finger on the sell button.

These are in no order and have not attained the status as the above for me but I have positions in all of them until something changes. If they appear more speculative as time passes I will liquidate and bleed the profits into coins above them.

OMISGO

BAT

NEM (XEM)

NXT

LISK

MONACOIN

NAVCOIN

ZENCOIN

TRON

GUPPY—new to list

VERGE—new to list

The vast world of the speculations from here on-many of which will make a lot of money and some of which may be the final winners for all we know.

Good luck.
Fantastic infi thnx

Great write up here. Ability to wait for the bubble is the real thing. To me, I am sure bitcoin itself is still gonna test the 10k area.

BTC the rest is shitcoins.
We are not in 2017 anymore, dont wait for altcoin boom.

You can have some periods where they will perform better against BTC, but thats it

Cardano—Great team

Neo—Asian Ethereum

Ripple-Stellar Lumens
—Both created by the same guy. I hate Ripple(the Anti-Bitcoin) but it may find a place in spite of it’s failings. Stellar Lumens is essentially a decentralized Ripple with a finite number of coins (100billion is still plenty I guess) whereas Ripple has 100 billion but can mint more- all they want, anytime they want—but it does have a foothold in big banking but keep your finger on the sell button.

OMISGO

BAT

NEM (XEM)

NXT

LISK

MONACOIN

NAVCOIN

ZENCOIN

TRON

GUPPY—new to list

VERGE—new to list

Good luck.
Hi, do you have any idea about Crypto arbitrage trading bot. Just give me the source or link. thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.