What's new

What is the best forex trading robot available today?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

talhayousuf

Oh boy - stand by for an avalanche of spam.

Ask yourself this. If a robust and proven system can be sold to a hedge-fund for millions, why is anyone offering it to you for $30?

MT4 bots are usually being offered by deluded amateurs or by cynical pros who have fiddled their results (there are a number of ways this can be done). These bots are very unlikely to work for you.

If you want to invest in forex, you should develop the requisite skills and build your own bots, or use an established money-manager with a long-term track-record and stump up for their fees. Unless you are heroically lucky, cheap bots will simply drain your account.

1574875620955.png

learn how to Compare Forex Robots?
Better Try than Regret!
I wish you good luck in Forex Trading!

Oh boy - stand by for an avalanche of spam.

Ask yourself this. If a robust and proven system can be sold to a hedge-fund for millions, why is anyone offering it to you for $30?

MT4 bots are usually being offered by deluded amateurs or by cynical pros who have fiddled their results (there are a number of ways this can be done). These bots are very unlikely to work for you.

If you want to invest in forex, you should develop the requisite skills and build your own bots, or use an established money-manager with a long-term track-record and stump up for their fees. Unless you are heroically lucky, cheap bots will simply drain your account.

View attachment 4298

learn how to Compare Forex Robots?
Better Try than Regret!
I wish you good luck in Forex Trading!

Facts.. In the end it will bust your account. It always start off great but for some reason it ends the same way/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.