What's new

What is the BEST parameter for EA LUCRE?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Hi im new here.does anyone have here the best paramereters,settings,input of EA LUCRE?
What is the best time frame and the best currencies?
Does anyone here have the source code of this EA? Or the original file?
What i have is the .ex4 only

I am stil.currently testing it on a live cent account. For a week. I need to keep tweaking the settings. I hope i could find a really good one and a good currency

Hi im new here.does anyone have here the best paramereters,settings,input of EA LUCRE?
What is the best time frame and the best currencies?
Does anyone here have the source code of this EA? Or the original file?
What i have is the .ex4 only
Hi, lucre is normally the same as Kingle, only the name has changed respectively "lucre" is only that, whats is shown in the comments. I have bought Kingle and I have following settings: TP 8.0, cycle 150, maximizer 1.2

Thats all changes. Should be the same good settings for your EA.

ECN accounts better and leverage 400 or higher, try ICMarkets

The ForexKingleSlow files are the normal version, actually very risky. Better try Kingle_M5.set file for all pairs.

Attachments

• ForexKingleSlowUSDCAD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 23
  • ForexKingleSlowUSDJPY.set
    877 bytes · Views: 18
  • Kingle_M5.set
    211 bytes · Views: 51
The ForexKingleSlow files are the normal version, actually very risky. Better try Kingle_M5.set file for all pairs.
[/QUOT

When you compare the official set files to my setfile, you can see the difference

Attachments

• ForexKingleSlowAUDUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 10
  • ForexKingleSlowEURAUD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 10
  • ForexKingleSlowEURUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 14
  • ForexKingleSlowGBPUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 12
  • ForexKingleSlowNZDUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 9
Hi, lucre is normally the same as Kingle, only the name has changed respectively "lucre" is only that, whats is shown in the comments. I have bought Kingle and I have following settings: TP 8.0, cycle 150, maximizer 1.2

Thats all changes. Should be the same good settings for your EA.

ECN accounts better and leverage 400 or higher, try ICMarkets

These settings are good in normal conditions, but actually they are to risky. Please use only the M5 setfile i posted her!!!

I have been using EA Lucre with some good results so far. you just need to tweak your settings.. dont do big lots or big multi..

I did my own BT for the Kignle version, using a demo with IC markets. Depending on your broker the results goes form -3000 to +4000 on a 5 years range Ok hand

I am using this EA to trade EU M5, almost time this EA brings me profit but yesterday (apr-5) my account was stop-out :cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.