What's new

What is the best website for fundamental / news for trading?

Castro7

Hi guys!

I have been trading for nearly a year now, yes i'm still new! And I have been and still learning about trading more on the technical side, SNR, SND, Engulfing etc.. I want to polish my skills in trading and to do that I believe I have to understanding the fundemental, news first. Do you have any website you could suggest that you think is easy to access and understand?

I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Even though Forex is an uncertain and unpredictable market, it offers traders flexibility and reliability.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several excellent websites for fundamental analysis and news for trading. Some popular choices among traders include Investing.com, Bloomberg, Forex Factory, and DailyFX. Each platform offers a range of market news, economic calendars, expert analysis, and educational resources to help traders make informed decisions based on fundamental factors. It's recommended to explore these websites and find the one that best suits your trading needs and preferences. Happy trading!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.