What's new

What is the key thing about your trading?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
The most important things of my exchanging is a long pattern without break any resistance or support that intend to me biggest benefit that i can make. What about yours?

Stay away from shady brokers. My experience with aafx taught me that you can't trust anyone in this business. They closed my open positions out of nowhere, hence, I lost about 990$.

Extensive knowledge in both TA and FA, a strategy that is suitable for your life, proper back testing methods, calculating your edge with all factors, and solid psychology to use what you have already designed in the real market.

Patience.

Being able to Discipline Myself to Wait for The market to reach A Certain Area am Confident At opening A position Is The Key Nje.

If you want to be a successful trader than you have to manage your investment properly. Otherwise you can not make profit from your investment. You need to make a plan with the help of a financial adviser like AtoZ Markets who can help you to make money management in your trading career.

Great knowldge and skills are the most important factor of Forex trading. Also should not choose a shacky and untrusted broker.

100% try to avoid brokers they make a lot of their money with you and even if you loose it all they just move on, they still make a profit, and another customer comes along... there is a lot of newbie traders in the world if you cannot trade with a broker, study and learn more before you jump in.

Key thing is being disciplined and having patience, even if you have the best strategy in the world, it would still fail you if you're not disciplined enough about your trading.

If you want to last in this business you need patience and good risk management. Also try not to depend on indicators

Good risk management is what makes you a good trader. Irrespective of the indicator you use, risk management is paramount

It depends from person to another, it takes time and effort to be consistent, but the more you read the more you learn

I think that the key to any successful trading is personal experience, because all skills and knowledge come only with it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.