What's new

What its bettere way to profit

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Profitable Forex trading can be done in a number of different ways by different traders, and since the Forex market is so dynamic, more and more profitable trading methods have been developed. Furthermore, a profitable system isn't guaranteed to be profitable in all market conditions. Therefore, historical results aren't always indicative of future results. However, it has been found that some of the procedures work best for traders to trade profitably.

Learning is the best way to improve your trading skill; if you are a new here & unable to make money! Don’t be hopeless, because you just need to learn more! Forex is all about the trading knowledge! Try to learn Price Action trading, a clean chart reading skill is mandatory here!

Learning is the best way to improve your trading skill; if you are a new here & unable to make money! Don’t be hopeless, because you just need to learn more! Forex is all about the trading knowledge! Try to learn Price Action trading, a clean chart reading skill is mandatory here!
Find a good ea, and test like hell! Failing which take a signal registration on your MT4 - no brainer bud

It's your capabilities and hard work that can bring you profits in trading. You need to keep a positive attitude and be patient.

In forex trading, there is no pet formula or planning for profits, you have to work on various plans and strategies for good results. Moreover, practice can help you in understanding various situations, hence in the future, if you face the same situation you can apply a strategy to overcome it. The best and most important method for profit is practice.

There is no one-size-fits-all formula or strategy for making money in forex trading; instead, you must experiment with a variety of approaches in order to achieve success. Practice can also help you learn about different situations, so if you ever find yourself in the same situation again, you'll already know how to deal with it. Practice is the best and most important way to get better. Practice makes perfect.

There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Both are important. I’d say that education, practice, learning and implementation is the key to successful forex trading. What works for one might not work for you.

Well, some will say strategies are better while some will say indicators work better. It is more of a personal preference. You can even use a combined approach if you are able to do so. If you have enough knowledge and skills then you will be able to make profits in forex whether you make decisions based on a strategy or using an indicator. And when you gain knowledge you will be able to decide what kind of trading style will suit you and go on with that.

Way of profiting is different to different traders. I, for example, prefer scalping the most but others prefer long-term trading the most. To run any type of trading, a reliable broker is essential and traders suffer a lot n choosing the right broker for them. In my view, Eurotrader is a reliable trading broker.

Practice on a demo, increase your skills and deepen your knowledge as it takes years to get skilled at Fx. Only the ones who are determined survive. Once, you backtest different strategies, make your way to the live market and prepare for loss. Reduce risk by placing stop loss and make money!

Most of the traders in the world want to be successful and make a lot of money with trading. But to achieve that goal, you will have to work really hard. While Forex is an exciting and lucrative financial market, to make steady profits and grow your trading account you need a deep understanding of basic trading concepts and risk management. There is no strategy that fits for all and you need to develop a strategy that suits you the best to make profits. The more you practise, the better you get in trading.

Everything works, if you put everything in the right way. If you work the wrong way, even the things that work for everyone might not work for you because you used the wrong approach.
Try and figure it out.

Well, there are multiple ways to make profits by trading forex. You need to have total confidence in your method - so you can follow it with discipline. Pick a simple, technical method as simple methods work best. You will read a lot about money management and maintain a risk-reward ratio. In the forex market, If you don't take reasonable risks, you won't make big profits. Focus on the longer-term trends to make better profits. Have confidence in your ability and don't let anyone put you off - this is an essential character trait of all great traders. There's no correlation between how often you trade, and how much money you will make - if you want to make big profits, you need patience.

Keep an open mind and find your own main objective. Learning is very important, so is applying skills by practising and getting better at making profit. The main purpose of trading is to earn good profit consistently. Practice is necessary and place stop loss if you just started.

Patience, patience, more patience. A lot of demo trading at the beginning. Then patiently monitor the market, rely on statistics and figures. Don't get greedy.

Well, I would say both. You need some sort of strategy even when you use an indicator. It is about striking a balance and making it work for you. Knowledge and skills are most important to earn profits in forex regardless of the strategy or indicator you use.

You need to know that a set of things come into light when you ask such a question. You may have found the best strategy but if you don’t know how to revise, then you might fail in future. Apply risk management strategies to the plan and minimise risk. Trade with patience and solemnity, wait for results. Avoid rushing into everything head first.

I believe that the most common mistake made by almost all Forex traders, particularly newcomers, is to begin trading without a goal or knowledge of the business. As we all know, there are rules and conditions in every business, and without learning, no one can achieve success. So, in order to achieve your business's goals, you must invest time wisely.

I find indicators quite confusing to use. Every indicator seems to tell you a different story and if you don’t know how to use all of them, you will end up messing up with your trades. I mainly base my decisions on the price action because the market movements are easier to understand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.