What's new

What session you guys trade? and why?

woodskull

sessions have their own particularities and every trader use a strategy that adapt accordingly but which is the best suitable for you and why?

london and new york is the most suitable because the market moves in large volumes during that time and there is no consolidation like the asian

london and new york is the most suitable because the market moves in large volumes during that time and there is no consolidation like the asian
Yes, you are right however nowadays I am noticing the market seems more stable during asian session, london and new york lot of manipulation

i trade the london and early NY session... Volatility makes more sense of prices moving and reversing... I avoid Mondays sometimes and most Friday's as proft taking and start of the week like to play havoc

I do the same. The Tokyo session just occurs too late in the night for me, and I am too sleepy to trade well at that time.

Trading in forex market can be easy if you follow the rules and regulation of forex. If you don't follow the rules, Your investment can put you in danger. Little knowledge about forex can bring loss for you. It will be good if you proceed with a plan to make profit. In that case a financial adviser like AtoZ Markets can help you to get all kind of knowledge about forex. They provide all kind of news about forex, cryptocurrency and educational. They also give analysis. a It can help you to take decision easily.

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.