What's new

What timeframe is best for scalping on Forex?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

alphamaphie

I used to cut the scalp and used the m10. Other resellers can use the m5 or m15.

I left the scalp because it did not fit my personality. It is an intense effort that requires more time in front of the computer than you could bear.

Now I use h4 and have more freedom to do other things while trading. With h4 I look at 11 pairs. With scalping, I couldn't successfully see more than 3.

I used to cut the scalp and used the m10. Other resellers can use the m5 or m15.

I left the scalp because it did not fit my personality. It is an intense effort that requires more time in front of the computer than you could bear.

Now I use h4 and have more freedom to do other things while trading. With h4 I look at 11 pairs. With scalping, I couldn't successfully see more than 3.

I wholeheartedly agree! Scalping is like playing with fire and being on an emotional roller coaster. I like the h4 timeframe is well. Do you mind sharing the pairs you trade?

I usually use the 5mn chart

London and NY sessions.

would say 15m or 5m

I only scalp 5m using my trading strategy based off RSI divergence. You can make a lot of money fast by scalping and can lose it just as quick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.