What's new

What timfeame have you found most useful on gold

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Hi guys, u have been trading gold for only a month and would like advice from some experienced on gold what they feel is the best strategy and timeframe for the pair.

F.or gold my timeframe is h4 and h1. First signal must plotted in h4 tf. If the signal will confirm in h1 tf I made my trade. But in gold I receive only a few signals per monh.

I scalp the 1m time frame using 0.1 lot size. It can be very profitable with low risk based on your daily target.

Hi guys, u have been trading gold for only a month and would like advice from some experienced on gold what they feel is the best strategy and timeframe for the pair.
Good question. I trade M1 on my EA, which is based on support/resistance breakthroughs against previous 60 candles. I started with about US$500 and a VPS with MT4, and a EA I obtained on Fiverr. I traded 0.01 lots in the beginning. I now trade 0.03, and that account (I have multiple accounts now) that is trading XAUUSD is just over US$5k. I come from a crypto trading background, but gold trading has worked far better for me.

For me personally, I traded with 15MIN time frame and gotten good results.

However, it depends on personal trading methods.

I mostly trade with currency pairs, but when I trade with gold I prefer to use the h4 and h1 time frames, since I only receive a few signals in a month, which is why I trade with currency pairs mostly.

I prefer H4 and trade in us session.
Many people can make profit allday, I can do only us session, big loss in london session.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.