What's new

Suggestion WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE 1/2 OR 3YEARS + TRADING AND STILL NOT A CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE TRADER?

benkal

Some at this point have quit or are o their way to quit cos its not working for them and they are starting to label forex as not for them or as a scam. I want to tell you never give up and remember why you started. Challenges will always be there and never be driven by money rather focus on mastering the skill, be PROCESS DRIVEN; that is invest in yourself, learn and practice more and more. Below are some of the things you can do to change your story to joining the elite traders who are consistently profitable.

1. FIND A CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE TRADER(MENTOR)- Easiest way to make it in the trading industry is to model after someone who is already making it and have them direct you to whats working and use that to work for u too.
2. CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE: You have tried for years on your own and nothing worked before, its now time to have a different mindset, practice more discipline this time, be more persistent, be Patient, Take Feedback and improve. GET RID OF "GET RICH QUICK" MENTALITY. THINK LONG TERM AND TREAT TRADING LIKE A BUSINESS. MAKE A TRADING PLAN, START USING A TRADING JOURNAL. DONT TRADE WHEN YOU ARE TIRED, UPSET, RUSHED, EMOTIONAL, OR NEED MONEY. TAKE WHAT THE MARKET IS WILLING TO GIVE YOU( NO GREED OR FEAR. ACCEPT LOSSES AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TRADE(LOSING IS PART OF TRADING)
3. JOIN A COMMUNITY OF SUCCESSFUL TRADERS(like this one;FOREXFORUM.CO): Do this and become a sponge and absorb the vast experience and knowledge to improve you trading.

REMEMBER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A STUDENT OF THE MARKET

"THE GREATEST GLORY IN LIVING LIES NOT IN NEVER FALLING, BUT IN RISING EVERYTIME WE FALL"
-NELSON ROLIHLAHLA MANDELA

Attachments

• 25_Rules_Of_Forex_Trading_Discipline.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 8
I am in similar position. I've been trading for 4 years and only started seeing consistency in the last 6 months. The three things that keep me in the game are: 1. Being part of a group; 2. Having a mentor; 3. Love trading. The last one is most important. I just love doing analysis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.