What's new

what to trade? please help me

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bgbgbg

what is the best indices or currencies to trade? and what are the minimum deposits for that? I need help fast bekhoz I'm noob

There are many things to trade. Forex is a portmanteau of foreign currency and exchange. Foreign exchange is the process of changing one currency into another currency for a variety of reasons, usually for commerce, trading, or tourism. if you want to trade u can trade cryptocurrency, gold, silver, bond e.t.c

Forex trading is a very profitable business. If you want to start trading then you should choose a reliable broker first. If you choose a reliable broker then you earn a lot of money by using that broker. A reliable broker provides many platforms you choose your own one that fits you. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

There are many types of currencies in Forex trading. It is important to choose a good currency if you want to profit consistently. It is possible to make a lot of money by trading Forex. But you can only make a profit if you can combine a good broker with a good strategy. Brokers play an important role in making a profit in trading. I have been trading in Eurotrader broker for a long time. The service of this broker is very good. They tend to satisfy clients with their services.

Start with Eur/USD, GBP/usd, and stick to these pairs untill you get hold of forex trading.

Forex trading is a very profitable business. If you want to start trading then you should choose a reliable broker first. If you choose a reliable broker then you earn a lot of money by using that broker. A reliable broker provides many platforms you choose your own one that fits you. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. I trade with Etoro.

Trade a currency pair you know well. Learn it’s price action movement, how much the news really affects it and how volatile it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.