What's new

What type of trader are you, and how long did it take to see results? (Swing,Day,Scalper)

whois

What type of trader are you, and how long did it take to see results? (Swing,Day,Scalper)
Personally im a day trader using price action and i've been profitable for the past 2 months consistently. It took me around 2 years, putting in little effort every week.

Nice :)

Im going away from Scalping to Intraday/Swing

Ive lost a bit (20%) of my Start Capital with playing Scalping strategies, with Tradingview and also mt5...

Now im researching for Expertadvisors, that i have more Time to do Nicer things then to Watch many hours the Charts

I'm a scalper and have been trading for years. It took me several months to make consistent profits because forex contains a huge amount of knowledge about the market economy and it is also the largest market in the world.

I blew several accounts before making some decent profit and had to learn from various social platforms to gain better strategy and skills.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.