What's new

What went wrong with IC market broker because they're not like this before

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aramidey

I was trading with IC Markets but later they have gone from good to worst, i am unable to reach with their customer support.

So from IC Markets i switched with FP Markets kind off similar but provide less commission and spreads are lower.

IC Markets need to improve

I was trading with IC Markets but later they have gone from good to worst, i am unable to reach with their customer support.

So from IC Markets i switched with FP Markets kind off similar but provide less commission and spreads are lower.

Funny enough, I found the same thing, I d'ont use them anymore went to monex far better so far

IC is not what it used to be years ago, and they raise more and more red flags as time goes by. Same goes for big brokers like XM and FXCM in my opinion

As a trader, I love to trade with broker that offer me some bonus, but I see here, IC markets don't have any bonus, maximum leverage is 1:400 and IC just have fixed spread, it is hard for me to choose IC as my broker. There are another forex broker with more benefits.

I had similar experience

I switched away from them as well over to CMC Markets, one of the oldest brokers in the world and they aren´t placed as offshore business like IC Markets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.