What's new

WHAT'S HOLDING YOU FROM BEING CONSISTENT?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

benkal

This Is What's Holding You Back From Being Consistent.
1. Lack of patience,
2. Not enough time on the charts and
3. a lack of persistence with learning and focusing on your processes(mastering the skill); these are all important areas which many people neglect,

Hmm, I disagree with 2 : "Not enough time on the charts and". Sometimes if you spend a lot of time on chart you are bored and open trades because something must be happening. I think isn't time on the chart is important but quality. For example I know what I'm looking for. It's specific setup. I open and look at chart and I know setup is or isn't. If I have setup I open trade if I haven't I close chart and open few hours later. It's enough for me and easier to being consistent.

Its sometimes greed. Sometimes you have a strategy that gives you 10 pips consistently but you start taking more risks and lose more

I get bored too easily. Watching the charts becomes daydreaming. I need to get it togther.

Success depends on consistent profitability. If a trader tries to gain profit without gaining proper knowledge, he will never get a good reward from trading. And the trading strategy has to be made in such a way that consistent profit can be made. I have been trading broker's platform for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My anxiety is my main enemy when I trade. I am generally a pretty anxious person by nature and it does affect my trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.