What's new

Whats the best trading course you would recommend to a beginner

You can never get enough trading knowledge because the market is too unpredictable and every trade will be different. Trade big only when you are sure about the market trend! Otherwise, use just a small amount to trade and see what is going on in the market.

Learning is a continuous process, and it applies to trading as well. You understand the market better after each trade, so there is no best course that can provide you with compact information.

However, there are courses and resources that can help you clear your fundamentals and help you become a better trader..

1) Adam Khoo’s free course on Youtube.

2) A free beginner level course on BabyPips.

3) Rayner Teo Youtube course.

Learning is a continuous process, and it applies to trading as well. You understand the market better after each trade, so there is no best course that can provide you with compact information.

However, there are courses and resources that can help you clear your fundamentals and help you become a better trader..

1) Adam Khoo’s free course on Youtube.

2) A free beginner level course on BabyPips.

3) Rayner Teo Youtube course.
Thanks for the advice I will check those courses you recommended

Udemy courses are good ones but they come with a big price tag if you can afford them. Otherwise, babypips, investopedia, and YouTube offer great forex trading information for free that you would ever need. You can also buy a book like Trading in the Zone if you like reading.

the baby pips course guides you from the beginning and exposes you gradually to to deeper levels bit by bit

For beginners, I would recommend learning from the free resources available on the internet to get your feet wet. Once you're ready to begin trading for real, you can get some practice on a demo account.

There are many free courses that beginners can refer to. Babypips features one of the most recommended free courses on forex trading. Traders can also check out courses on Udemy and Coursera.

Online stock trading courses are designed to help reduce the risk of substantial financial loss during stock trading. The best course for stock trading will depend on several different factors such as your existing knowledge level, learning style and budget. WikiJob recommends the Thomas Kralow course, which is suitable for both novice and seasoned traders. It offers university-grade education in trading leading to a diploma and lifetime support from the course team and alumni.

I see that there are already some wonderful suggestions here by other forum members. Alongwith taking a course of your choice, try to practice everything on a demo account. Find a suitable strategy for yourself that you can use comfortably and modify according to the market conditions.

One of the best series I've seen is ICT on YouTube his methodology is unreal .
Supply and Demand is what I use mainly and you can find lots on YouTube about it all free too

I will not recommend any courses to you. It is your responsibility as a trader to find the best and most reliable resources for learning and honing your skills. Everything is available on the internet for free. Just find out and make the most of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.