What's new

When i open a trade, it is immediately in the red.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

junkmail

Hello everyone.

When i open a trade, it opens already in the minus, so it already opens as a loss... why is this?

Hello everyone.

When i open a trade, it opens already in the minus, so it already opens as a loss... why is this?
Sometimes they red before they turn blue....if u have a profitable strategy that u know well just be patient it will go your way...

Honestly when I started trading it was like that and it stayed red. When entering positions wait for the candle to close it makes the world of a difference. Also take some time to refresh and test your strategy further

Brokers play a very important role in trading. It is impossible to survive in trading if the broker does not provide the service in the right way. A trader can make a profit only if he gets the support of a good broker. I trade on Eurotrader brokers. This broker helps me a lot. The services of this broker are reliable and honest. So I feel very comfortable trading with this broker.

Hello everyone.

The negative is the spread that goes to your broker. It is deducted from your account as soon as you place the trade.
That's why low spread pairs are more popular.

this has to do with the broker you use and the spread? anyone please correct me if I am wrong
There is rarely a broker with zero spread because that's the profit they make on your trade except if trades are manipulated.
What depends on broker is the negative value i.e. the amount taken as spread

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.