What's new

Which binary broker can I use

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
I used Olymptrade for sometime, they have a fast execution platform and their price is on real time, their withdrawal is fast and they have a live chat.

as an option I can advise the platform from Expertoption, I’ve been working here for more than a year now, I’m happy with everything, I have no problems

I have long gone through stories with OlympTrade and iqoption, suffered from problems with payments, functionality, and rotten support, I decided to change something about half a year ago, switched to the platform from Expertoption, so far everything is going well, I would like to separately mention support, very smart guys

work only with trusted brokers, where the reliability is at the highest level, as an option it is Expertoption, here the guys think about their traders, and the transaction results are good

I can recommend ExpertOption platform from my own experience, very good conditions for trading, and reliability at the level

Been using OlympTrade. Deposited and withdrawal all no problems. Most importantly must complete verification, if not cannot withdraw. Very fast, only took 3 hours to verify.

Binary option trading is not common, as much as forex.
Therefore, there are not many broker options like forex. Some brokers you can consider (I just listed the most reputable broker): ig.com, saxobank.com, .. and other small banary brokers, I don't appreciate it.

Big binary options brokers like ig.com and saxobank.com often trade and open accounts harder.
as well as how it will be harder to deal with smaller brokers.

I work only on the platform from Expertoption, although I tried different options before, but they are noticeably worse than the aforementioned broker

Of all the brokers I worked with, I can single out only Expertoption as a platform with the most comfortable conditions for a trader's work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.