What's new

which broker to chose

So many brokers are availble out there and you can choose one of them. Always choose a reliable and trusted broker with good reputation in the market. You can read recviews about different brokers on different reviews sites and select one for you to start trading.

I would try an ECN broker and start from there... and if you are under ESMA regulation i would try a broker that used to be ECN before adapting

I will say this. Try to get a brokerage in your own country. I am american and It has been a very hard time to fund my fxchoice account for them being in south america. I had to transfer money to poland then to belize, However they claim they are regulated by us law so they can serve us citizens? I dunno all they did give me 240 bucks free, to trade with with my 600 deposit now if only my EA i just bought would return my emails after a week.

i also use forex.com which is american but does not use ecn, and I seem to be having a hard time making profits on it. with my professional ea i paid 230 bucks for. maybe its the ea but man these prices are TIGHT on the us market

as far as ECN some forex users swear by it b/c it gives you more information..... however.... i am looking at both my mt4 accounts one at forex.com other at fxchoice. the fxchoice is ecn and the date is only 762/2 my forex is over 170k something is not right i dont understand why fxchoice is not keeping up my live data.

As long as they're regulated in Australia, UK, US you're fine. I personally like AXI and IC Markets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.