What's new

General Which course should i buy??

I don't know much about courses but I found this guy, NNFX(No Nonsense Forex) On youtube and he's pretty good on point and actually gives a template for a trading system all indicator based.

I started off with Shaw Academy. They have a free one month basic structured forex course you could start off with. They do make you insert your payment in and if you don't cancel before the 1st month's subscription, they charge you for the next month and more than likely you wouldn't be able to get a refund if you choose not to go forward. Also, keep in mind that everyone's learning style is different, so just because one course was good for one doesn't mean it would be good for you. Youtube is also a great resource you could use. My top youtube channels would be: Rayner Teo, Swagg Academy, The Trading Channel and RockzFX Academy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.