What's new

Which Forex broker have would you recommend?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The6Gxd

I've been trading with HotForex for maybe about a year now and I've never had an issue with the broker, besides them calling you after registration, I still would recommend this broker
I started trading synthetic indicies through Deriv but eventually I couldn't deposit because it asked me to confirm my identity but had no option to do so

That's strange, best to get in touch with their support, especially live chat - usually got my queries resolved when I pinged on the live chat of my broker (fxview)

Some brokers' customer service is so bad that you get frustrated and move on to another just because of their lousy customer service. I had to do that, and now I use FP Markets. Customer support is quick to respond, and the live chat option is also great.

XM is not good enough, the spread is too wide for me (spread start from 2 pips) and leverage is 1:200 maximum, so I think you can not trading with XM if you have a few money, your margin is not enough to open a position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.