What's new

Which is best indicator?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Are there real best indicators? Any suggestions on which indicator can I use for scalping with EURUSD currency pairs?

There are several indicators that can help traders to trade and make a decent profit. I would suggest Moving Average because I have not found any lag in it for the past three months.

I think MCDI and Moving Average are very good indicators for trading. This strategy is capable of giving the right signal to a trader in trading. If a trader works with market context and this indicator can be combined with it, it is possible to make a lot of profit by trading.

I think the moving average is a much better indicator. Consistent profit can be made with that indicator. And the mcdi divergence indicator I use. This indicator helps me to make a lot of profit in trading.

Which on the moving averages are the best to use? Can you use 1 or do you need atleast 2 so you get a confirmation?

Check out indicators from point zero(PZ trading) he has solid indicators that could help in trading decisions and they dont repaint

I think moving average is the best strategy in the forex market. Many traders are making profit by using this strategy. Many professional traders use this strategy. That is why this strategy is so popular.

I use Moving Average with MACD and happy with these two.
Importantly, you need to know the support and resistance levels to put your trade entries.
And one last thing, trend lines, also play important role.
That's all I use in my trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.