What's new

which one do you choose forex, crypto or binary?

Of course, Forex! Traders are confused about what type of platform a trader should select for their trading. Mt5 is a little bit updated from the other one. In this case, I want to say one thing that traders should think which platform they understand the most. Because a trader has to analyze on the platform so if he has no good understanding over the platform, it’s impossible for him to analyze the market.

Because trading in binary options offers fixed risks and fixed rewards, it is well suited to the risk-averse trader. Crypto may at times provide higher returns, but is more complex and is undertaken with more risk than binary options. With a lot of practice and a little luck, Crypto trading can be lucrative and exciting.

Because trading in binary options offers fixed risks and fixed rewards, it is well suited to the risk-averse trader. Crypto may at times provide higher returns, but is more complex and is undertaken with more risk than binary options. With a lot of practice and a little luck, Crypto trading can be lucrative and exciting.
I have really no tried crypto but currently studying binary

Binary options trading is particularly suited to risk-averse traders since it provides set risks and fixed profits. Cryptocurrency offers bigger rewards on occasion, but it is more complicated and risky than binary options. Crypto trading may be profitable and entertaining with a little luck and a lot of experience.

Do not take suggestions from anyone for choosing a platform to trade. Firstly, make an analysis on all types of trading and distinguish all pros and cons. Secondly, examine yourself which is suitable for you in terms of risks and profits. Finally, you can check ease of trade and accessibility. Then, make a result and choose which one is good for you.

I prefer forex since the market is volatile and thus offers better opportunities for traders. The forex market has been around for a long time and that makes me trust in forex trading more.

I prefer forex trading because it is the largest market in the world and forex is mostly based on the trader's skills and strategy that are used to make profits.

They are all good in terms of trading. It has to be a matter of choice. Starting with forex, it is volatile depending on the currency you are trading. Binary is more volatile than forex and makes quicker cash than forex in one sense. Crypto is relatively the least volatile but also good in making some cool cash. You can choose the one that suits you the best. For me, I like to trade forex because of its liquidity and long-term benefits.

For now, it’s crypto trading for me. The crypto market is highly volatile and gives plenty of options to make money. I will never go for binary options because of the risk of manipulations.

Binary options don’t even come as an option for me. It would always be forex and cryptocurrencies for me. Though both are risky, I am satisfied because the markets can’t be manipulated and I get results as per my skills.

The skills you learn on forex you can easily transfer over to Crypto. Remember you are using Price Action so they all follow similar concepts. This is also true for Binary except the issue is you have to know how to choose the most probable expiry time

I like forex trading the most. I have been doing that for years and have traded different currency pairs so far. But as risk management is also important, I am studying crypto trading to diversify my funds. But I am not interested in binary options at all as they are risky.

It totally depends from trader to trader.I personally like forex trading because it is more profitable than binary trading and offers much more potential opportunities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.