What's new

Which platform is better between mt4 or mt5?

Though MT4 is a simple broker to trade, MT5 is more advanced, quicker, and more efficient than MT4, but it does not replace the prior platform because it is unique and provides more than MT4.

MT5 allows you to trade more instruments in nearly all financial markets, including forex, equities, indices, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies.

I prefer MT5 but most people still use 4 and 4 seems to have a greater variety of indicators/experts available. I hope eventually people move to 5.

MT4 has a lot more indicators than MT5 though it has its own limitation. I still prefer and stick to MT4 since I am able to find those indicators that I need for my trading.

Though MT4 has a lot of indicators, I still prefer MT5 over MT4 because of its advanced version and because MT5 has more instruments in most financial markets.

I like MT5, but most people still use MT4, and it appears to offer a larger selection of indicators and experts. I hope folks finally go to 5.

MT4 contains many more indications than MT5, but it has its own set of limitations. I still like and use MT4 since I can locate the indicators I need for my trade.

MT4 has a lot more indicators than MT5 though it has its own limitation. I still prefer and stick to MT4 since I am able to find those indicators that I need for my trading.

It depends on your needs and preferences. MT4 is the older version and more widely used, while MT5 is the newer one with some extra features. If you're a beginner or prefer simplicity, MT4 might be your go-to. It has a huge user base, lots of available indicators and expert advisors, and is compatible with most brokers. MT5, on the other hand, offers more advanced features, like additional order types and built-in economic calendar. So, if you're an experienced trader or need those extra bells and whistles, MT5 could be worth checking out. Ultimately, it boils down to your trading style and requirements. Give both a try if you can and see which one suits you best.

Though MT4 is a simple broker to use, MT5 is more advanced, faster, and more efficient than MT4, yet it does not replace MT4 since it is unique and offers more than MT4.

I like MT5, but most people still use MT4 because it appears to offer a larger selection of indicators and experts. I hope folks finally go to 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.