What's new

Which stocks and indexes are good?

Indices:
US30, SPX500, NAS100, GER30

Gold has a lot of profit potential too (XAUUSD).

I usually just scalp these. You can make a lot real fast with these, but conversely can lose a lot real fast as well.

any stock you know will be cheap and will go up :p lol news is great for that btw. when i found out amd just got the contract with tesla and spacex......... oh man. time to buy before it catches on then sell it all for profits.

US30 and SPX500 are in close correlation. I suggest you choose 1 to trade and not open long/short positions on the 2 indices at thesame time. Just some risk management

it depends on your hour preferences as well. But I agree US30, Nasdaq, S&P500 and DAX are my favourites.

The selection of "good" stocks and indexes depends on various factors, including your investment objectives, risk tolerance, time horizon, and the current state of the financial markets. What might be considered a good investment for one person might not be suitable for another.

When considering individual stocks, investors typically perform fundamental analysis to evaluate a company's financial health, growth prospects, competitive advantage, and valuation. On the other hand, indexes represent a basket of stocks that provide exposure to a specific market or sector, and investors may choose them for diversification purposes.

To make informed investment decisions, consider the following steps:

1. Research: Thoroughly research the companies or sectors you're interested in and understand their financials, management team, competitive landscape, and future growth prospects.
  2. Diversification: Diversify your investments across different asset classes, industries, and regions to reduce risk. This can be achieved by investing in broad market index funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
  3. Risk Assessment: Assess your risk tolerance and financial goals. High-risk investments may offer the potential for higher returns but also come with increased volatility.
  4. Long-Term Approach: Consider adopting a long-term investment strategy rather than trying to time the market. Timing the market is challenging, even for seasoned professionals.
  5. Consult a Professional: If you are uncertain about investing or lack the expertise, consider consulting with a licensed financial advisor who can provide personalized advice based on your specific circumstances.
  6. Stay Informed: Stay updated on financial news and market trends but be cautious about making impulsive decisions based on short-term fluctuations.
Ultimately, the best course of action is to develop a well-thought-out investment plan that aligns with your individual financial objectives and risk tolerance. A professional financial advisor can assist you in creating a tailored investment strategy that suits your needs.

us 30 is the best but it is pretty volatile and you have have a very tight sl and u should book profits in a jiffy

Indices:
US30, SPX500, NAS100, GER30

Gold has a lot of profit potential too (XAUUSD).

I usually just scalp these. You can make a lot real fast with these, but conversely can lose a lot real fast as well.
yh the stop hunt on gold is brutal but then it will shoot 300 pips in 20 minutes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.