What's new

Which tokens should I invest in this 2020?

Ariana williams

The cryptocurrency world has seen several ups and downs, and there are definitely additional to come back. This can be truly an Great time to take a position in tokens and coins before costs rise too high.

I have chosen the altcoins below as a result of i feel every project has tremendous potential to achieve success. Each coin or token below is extremely cheap right away.

Bitcoin : Bitcoin or as we know as BTC is the best widely used cryptocurrency to date. This is often referred to as the king of cryptocurrency, and its main purpose is to act as global, peer-to-peer digital money. To cap it all, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to invest in today, if not the best, I would not recommend anyone investing in cryptocurrency without first investing in Bitcoin.

Virgo token : The VRO token, is the new decentralized and transparent global payment gateway for Business Payments and Online service. Utilizing Virgo Token proprietary VRO token micropayment token, Virgo Token cuts out the middlemen who currently receive most of the value.

Ethereum : ETH is the first major project to introduce smart contracts, which allows developers to launch decentralized cellular and desktop applications (dApps) on the blockchain. It’s an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.

In general most widely traded and used crypto's are safe to go for, just keep in mind ethereum has lost a lot of value since its ICO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.